Mounted on IVECO chassis
- transportation of non-explosive components of emulsion explosive to the site,
- mixing of non-explosive components (emulsion, gas generating agents) for manufacturing of water resistant explosives.
- charging wet holes with ready-made explosives using «under water charging» method as well as charging dry holes using «from collar» method.
An emulsion tank and technological equipment are structurally united by overall thermal insulation. Thus guarantees trouble-free operation of MCT in extreme climate conditions.
A rigid body provides the reliability and a longer operating life.
These trucks are equipped with a modern hydraulic system and automation system based on industrial PC, thus enabling them to
- keep the charging process on control in automatic mode
- control all working parts and switch them off in case of emergency
- control the percentage ratio of all components in the end-product.
Load carrying capacity (explosive), t
Adjustable production capacity, kg/min
Overall dimensions/max, mm
Net vehicle weight, kg
Gross combination Weight, kg1
Type of explosive
1 - depend on chassis type